The Hawaiian Isles
Formed by two mountain masses of volcanic origin, the island of Maui is second largest if the Hawaiian chain. A seven mile wide isthmus connects the two mountains, creating a total area of 728 square miles. This is the principal island in the tri-island county of Maui, Molokai and Lanai. Midway between the islands of Hawaii and Oahu, Maui is served daily by a number of commercial airline flights, with travel time from Honolulu to Maui of less than 30 minutes. Maui is also served daily by two exciting new SeaFlite Jetfoils.
Sugar Beach Resort Features
Click below for more details on the history of Sugar Beach
- A unique system of sunken walkways to allow every resident unparalleled privacy and panoramic views of the beach and sea.
- Mural windows of bronze-tinted glass (with bronze anodized aluminum framing). You’ll enjoy the scenery without ocean glare and your apartment will stay cooler!
- Central air conditioning with individual controls for quiet comfort of the temperature you choose.
- Recessed foyer entries and handy personal storage units at front entry.
- High-quality wall-to-wall carpeting and decorator-selected draperies.
- Full kitchens with color-coordinated Frigidaire appliances-including dishwasher, disposal, frostproof refrigerator-freezer with automatic ice maker, range with electri-clean oven, and range hood. (Kitchens also feature “bar type” open pass-through dining counters.).
- Full bathrooms with ceramic tile tub-shower enclosures and sliding glass doors.
- Dressing areas with corian cultured marble topped vanities and full-width mirrors.
- Vinyl asbestos tile flooring in kitchens and bathrooms.
- Laundry center in each apartment with “skinny-mini” washer and dryer.
- Utility room with chute trash disposal.
- Swimming pool and jacuzzi spa.
- Sundeck with shuffleboard, game tables, and gas barbecue grills.
- Volleyball, putting green, children’s play sculpture.
- Pool pavilion with sauna and dressing rooms-plus kitchen and wet bar facilities for your private parties.
- Parking stall right for each apartment.
- Two elevators in each residential building.
- Master television antenna.
- Lush landscaping throughout.
Make a Reservation
Making a reservation with us is easy. Simply email us at email@example.com, or call us at 703- 851-8855 to see if the dates you’d like are open. Be sure to let us know your name, address, phone number, arrival date, departure date, and which condo you are interested in. We will send you a Reservation Request Form with instructions on how to have us hold your reservation.
If you prefer, you can fill out the Reservation Request Form below and return it to us at the address on the form with your deposit check. If the dates you request are not available, we’ll let you know and return your check immediately.
Click here for Reservation Request Form.
Mahalo for inquiring about our Maui Sugar Beach Condos. Many of our guests return to our condos year after year. Come experience our island condos and we know you’ll return, too.